Download the transcript for this episode here.
Working online at home can seem like a lonely venture. In this seemingly solitary space, it’s so important to find community. In this episode of Becoming Internet Famous, we’re talking about how essential relationships are in helping you to grow and support you and your business, as well as how this has played out in our relationship together!
We also talk about the individuals in our lives who have been pivotal to our success personally and professionally.
The Journey So Far
Months in operation: 5
What We’re Talking About:
- How each of has seen business & personal growth from relationships.
- What we’ve learned about our own strengths & weaknesses in online business.
- How to get the best ROI out of Mastermind (or other) groups.
- Finding our own ‘dream teams’ – choosing to do life with people you enjoy.
- How Hailey leveraged her corporate experience and learned to reframe problems.
- Offering podcast services and launching your own podcast.
- One way we shortcutted our success – perfecting our messaging by live pitching at a conference.
What We’re Digging Right Now:
Hailey – Noom
Gina – The new family dog, Charlie Brown!
Links & Resources Mentioned:
To follow us on our journey, sign up for our email list or check us out wherever you love listening to podcasts.